I think we can all agree that there is nothing quite like that post-facial glow! Imagine if that could be your normal skin complexion?! Well it can be! All it takes is a good facial routine, or as I like to call it, proper facial hygiene 😉
How often should you be getting a facial?
A good rule of thumb is one facial a month! Of course this could seem like a big financial commitment, but it doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg.
Ways to truly get the bang for your buck out of your facial:
- Finding an esthetician that you’re comfortable with and that knows your skin and sticking with them: This allows you to find a treatment plan that is within your budget and compliments the needs of your skin.
- Follow the aftercare instructions: How you treat your skin between facials truly makes a difference. Following any regimens suggested to you by your trusted professionals is key. So is using quality skincare products that align with your skin goals.
Routine facials aren’t just great for combatting the frequent stressors of life! You can be prepared to see incredible improvements to your skin such as:
- Less acne scarring: Regular facials can help stop breakouts in their tracks before they have time to come to the surface and wreak havoc with inflammation and hyperpigmentation. Trustworthy methods include:
…and more. Keep your pores clean and your acne at bay BEFORE the breakout appears.
- Better absorption of skincare products: Routine exfoliation and facials will allow you to get more out of your skincare products! Without all of the dirt, debris and dead skin clogging your skin, your products can penetrate the surface and become more effective, rather than just sitting on the surface of your skin.
- Fewer fine lines and wrinkles: Routine facials are HUGE on improving the texture of your skin. Not only do they address the causes of fine lines and wrinkles, such as the lack of hydration, but it also helps reduce muscle tightness in the face that results in permanent lines. Facials are like yoga for the face, helping it let go of tension!
As if you needed another reason to schedule a facial with Sleekskin® Aesthetics, there are a few more 😉 So what are you waiting for?! Head on over to www.sleekskinaz.com and schedule your facial today!