Sleekskin Aesthetics® prides itself on staying up to date on the best skincare ingredients in order to provide our customers with the results beyond their wildest dreams! One type of ingredient found in quite a few of Sleekskin Aesthetics® at-home skincare products, as well as facial treatment products, are peptides. And for good reason! If you’re unsure exactly what peptides are, or what the benefits of using them might be, but still prioritize your complexion, then I can assure you that you’re in the right place and reading the right blog 😉
What are Peptides?
Simply put, peptides are chains of amino acids linked together. Amino acids are building blocks of proteins such as the collagen and elastin in our:
These amino acids are crucial for the structure and function of the cells that make up our body, maintaining integrity to keep us strong, healthy and beautiful.
The benefits of incorporating peptides into your skincare routine
There are several different types of peptides and multiple ways to incorporate them into your skincare routine. Sleekskin Aesthetics®, for instance, features four different products containing peptides that are suited for different skin types and desired results.
- Sleekskin® Factor 10 Cream: A go-to for most clients looking to encourage cell turnover, producing youthful, dewy skin.
- Sleekskin® Telomere Intensive Moisturizer: Ideal for clients really looking for an extra boost in elastin to smooth and tighten fine lines and wrinkles. I highly recommend this to my clients with a more mature complexion.
- Sleekskin® Rapid Restoration Serum: The perfect skincare product containing peptides for both dehydrated and oily skin, delivering everything it needs to restore balance.
- Sleekskin® Vibrant eye serum: A perfect option that is a more targeted treatment for the sensitive and harder to treat skin around the eyes, addressing chronological aging for firmer skin.
Whatever Sleekskin® Aesthetics peptide containing product you decide to go with, you can look forward to countless benefits. You can get excited about:
- Protecting the skin from environmental stress and damage
- Increasing collagen production
- Eliminating acne-causing bacteria
- Improving the skin’s texture
- Strengthening the skin barrier
- Calming irritation
- Reducing damage from free radicals with anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothing irritated and dry skin
With many other additional benefits. There is no question whether it is worth it or not to incorporate peptides into your skincare routine. Instead, the question is simply, Which Sleekskin® Aesthetics skincare product is best for your skin type and desired skin complexion goals?